Dear Member of AICU Working Committee, Dated: 5 july, 2017
The 4th Working committee meeting of the All India Catholic Union (2016-2018) will be held on friday 25th aug 2017 at –NBCLC Bangalore , Hutchins Road, 2nd cross, St Thomas Town P.O Bangalore 84. to transact the following Agenda:
1. Sacrifice of the Holy Eucharist.
2. Welcome address by Host
3. Address by AICU National President.
4. Address by AICU National Vice President.
5. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Working Committee Meeting held on the on the 17th june, 2017 at Puri orrisa
6. Statement of Accounts for the past Quarter.
7. Report on AICU Benevolence Foundation & Corpus Fund.
8. Sharing Information on AICU Centenary Celebrations.
9. Proposals and Action plans by Committee Members including Fund raising activities.
10. Update on AICU website.
11. Revival of units. Presentation of written reports by NS, NC, SP,SS
12. Discussion on Newsletter and sharing of information.
13. CBCI – AICU Interaction
15. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
16. Vote of thanks and closing prayer
Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Please confirm your presence at the earliest in order to make necessary arrangements.
Notice & Agenda for the 63rd Annual General Meeting
Notice & Agenda for the 63rd Annual General Meeting July 5, 2017
1. Affiliated Units of All India Catholic Union
2. Working Committee Members
3. Benefactor and Life Members of AICU
The 63rd Annual General Body Meeting of All India Catholic Union will be held on Saturday and Sunday 26th and 27th August 2017 NBCLC Bangalore , Hutchins Road, 2nd cross, St Thomas Town P.O Bangalore 84, to transact the following Agenda::
Sacrifice of the Holy Eucharist at 9.00 am
1. Welcome by host
2. Address by the National President Mr. Lancy D Cunha
3. Address by the National Vice President Mr. Elias Vas
4. Presentation of the Annual Report by the Secretary General A. Chinnappan
5. Launching new projects
6. Keynote address by the Chief Guest.
7 Confirmation of Minutes of the last AGM held at Kolkata
8. Presentation of Audited Accounts for the year ended 31.3.2017 by HT – Mr. Alexander Anthony
9. To receive and adopt the Budget proposal for the year 2017-18.
10. To appoint Auditors for the year 2017-18
11. Report on AICU Centenary Celebrations.
12. Reports of National Secretaries, National Coordinators, State Presidents / State Secretaries to be presented in writing
13. Discussion on State wise issues/ Reports/Interaction with Units.
14. Report on AICU Benevolence fund & AICU Newsletter.
15. Open House./ Resolutions.
16. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
17. Vote of thanks and adjournments of meeting.
For ALL INDIA CATHOLIC UNION
(A Chinnappan )
Please Note :
1. Venue is 8 kms away from Bangalore Railway station (very near to Banaswadi Railway station ) . Bangalore Devanahalli Airport is about 25 kms away from venue. If you need any assistance then please inform your arrival and departure details to Mr. Alphonse Kennedy on Ph: 988630103 OR Ms. Clara Fernandes Mob no. 9449206308 or Mr. Lancy D Cunha & 7259020989.
2. The National Secretaries, State Presidents / State Secretaries will have to send TYPED WRITTEN Reports to Secretary General & the AICU Administrative Office on or before 15th August 2017.
3. Please note that all representatives of affiliated units wishing to discuss any matter pertaining to the functioning of the Unit/s must inform Secretary General on or before 15th August 2017.